We want our schools to focus on core academics, and are grateful to the majority of teachers in our school district who are doing just that. There is a continual push, however, by gay activists to include gay history and other homosexual propaganda in the school curricula.
Parents, it’s up to you to monitor what your children are learning. Here is how you can take action:
- Use the “Opt Out” form on our website to protect your children from classroom homosexual indoctrination.
- Document any incidents (date, location, teacher, students etc.) where your children are exposed to lessons on homosexuality or are bullied or harassed due to their traditional views regarding same-sex behavior.
- Report to PAL any incidents that occur where your child is exposed to homosexual propaganda.*
- Photograph any pro-homosexual signs or exhibits and email them to PAL.
- Go to the district website and document pro-gay books listed for each individual school under the title of “homosexuality.”
*Information will not be used without the permission of the parent.
- No child should have their religious beliefs undermined in the classroom. Muslim, Jewish and Christian students (and those of other religious persuasions) should all have their faiths respected in the classroom and should feel free to express their views.
- No child should be encouraged in any way to experiment with alternate sexual lifestyles. This is considered child endangerment and impairing the morals of a minor.